Welcome to Washington Conservation Voters’ 27th annual Breakfast of Champions. Thank you for participating in such an important way. Table Captains are a HUGE part of this event’s success each year, we couldn’t do it without you!
Ticket and Table Payments
If you are purchasing your table or having guests pay for their tickets ($75), you can do so HERE. Please purchase your table or ticket TODAY and remind your guests to do the same.
If you prefer to pay by check, please type the word “check” in the Discount Code text box at the beginning of the registration process and mail checks to: WCV, 1402 3rd Ave #1400, Seattle, WA 98101, Memo: “2019 Breakfast”
For those that cannot attend, you can encourage them to make a regret gift HERE.
Guest names are DUE BY OCTOBER 4th.
Add your guests’ information by returning to the registration page HERE and entering the code emailed to you at the time of your table purchase. You can also send your guest names to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seat planning begins at this time. We cannot guarantee a name tag or a place at your table if names are not received by this date.
Table Captain Basics
Before you even start inviting, it’s good to keep in mind that this is a benefit event for Washington Conservation Voters. Remember to be clear with your expectations and be sure to invite guests to join you in making a financial gift at the event.
- Please do your best to fill each seat with environmental champions. Should you have more than 10 guests, we will do our best to accommodate everyone. If you are hosting a half table, please work to bring 5 guests.
- Don’t hesitate to be explicit about the dollar level at which you would like your guests to contribute; this helps avoid misunderstandings about gift expectations at the event.
- All gifts can be paid over the course of a year: monthly or in various installment options. Some Table Captains have had success (and fun!) setting a goal for their entire table – see how much you can raise!
- For those who cannot attend, encourage them to make a donation here. These gifts will go toward the event total, so they can still help meet your table’s goal!
Make a list of people you know who want to help protect our environment and be part of the solution:
- Friends, family, neighbors and colleagues
- Political types, those who care about environmental justice, and “outdoorsy” types
- Fellow current and past board members
- Your former and current employees
- Students or young people engaged in environmental work or studies
Guest Invite Templates for Hosts & Captains
To fill a table of ten, we recommend inviting at least 20-30 people.
- Email Templates for inviting your guests:
- Send Email #1 today! Remember to include the invite graphic below or send a lift note forwarding the original email you received from our organization.
- Follow up on your invites throughout the summer. Make a follow-up phone call or hand write a personal note inviting them to sit at your table.
- Don’t forget to RSVP on Facebook to receive important updates and invite your guests.
- As you receive RSVP’s, don’t hesitate to update your guests’ information by entering your table captain code HERE or clicking the link sent to you at the time of registration by October 4th. Feel free to also send your guest names to email@example.com.
- After the event, personally thank your guests for coming – tokens of appreciation or thank you cards are a nice way to show your gratitude for their support.
Important Dates and Information
Friday, October 11th
The Westin in downtown Seattle
Registration begins at 7:00 am, program begins at 7:30 am, event concludes by 9 am, VIP reception begins at 9:15 am.
About WCV’s Breakfast of Champions
At the event you and your guests will:
- Mingle with 750 of Washington’s top political and environmental leaders
- Learn more about environmental politics in Washington and WCV’s 2019 work
- Be asked to make a meaningful contribution to support WCV
As a Table Captain you will be:
- Recognized in the program
- Given a ticket to the VIP reception immediately following the conclusion of the event
To view all day-of information including transportation, parking, dress code and what to do once you’ve arrive visit our FAQ Page HERE.
Contact WCV Development and Events Associate, Shelby Iseler firstname.lastname@example.org | 206.631.2612