Season’s Greetings from Washington Conservation Voters! Thanks to our wonderful legislators, energetic volunteers and activists, generous donors, hard-working partners, and YOU — 2021 was an amazing year, even if it was all virtual. Your support made these wins — and so much more — possible. Thank you!
Wishing you Peace, Health, Love, and Joy this Holiday Season.
~The WCV Team
- Harnessing electoral victories led to major legislative wins: the Climate Commitment Act, Clean Fuels Standard, HEAL Act, and Voting Rights Restoration all became law with the help of legislators and candidates who signed on to Evergreen Future.
- We deepened our partnership with Progreso: Latino Progress for Spanish language civic engagement work in Tri-Cities, expanding WCV into Eastern Washington to ensure their diverse electorate is represented.
- We evolved our accountability campaign, Evergreen Future, to the local level to foster more local environmental champions.
- We created our first-ever Evergreen Future report card, sharing great wins from the 2021 legislative session.
- WCV worked with Redistricting Justice Washington coalition and left an historic imprint on the 2021 redistricting process.
- In partnership with LCV, we helped pass the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, with investments in electric vehicle charging stations, electric school buses, lead pipe replacement, and grid modernization.